Whilst completing an internship in Chinese Medicine in 1999, I vividly remember a conversation with a Professor in the Oncology Department.
We agreed that in almost all cancer presentations, the body is unable to self-regulate. It cannot activate its defense mechanism against the cells that are hijacking it and creating an environment where they grow and proliferate in order to kill their host…
It got me thinking… Even though the subject is too large and complex to simplify and summarise, I will share with you the approach that I have found to be the best as both a preventative measure and extremely useful during any “battle” with disease in the body.
In my clinical practice, the successful treatment of chronic conditions and diseases respond best to a strategy that focuses physically on OXYGENATING the cells of the body and creating an alkaline environment.
Where do you start?
Here are my TOP 20 Recommendations to guide you in increasing the vitality of the body.
- Increase oxygen boosting foods daily (please see list of the most powerful foods).
- Drink purified water – reverse osmosis.
- Stop all soft drinks, juices from concentrate etc. (Avoid anything that comes in plastic)
- Add lemon and basil to your water
- Eat slowly and give thanks for your food
- Cut out all refined sugar
- Decrease and greatly reduce: Alcohol, caffeine & animal products
- Stop smoking
- Take daily walks in nature
- Get adequate amount of sunlight or take a vitamin D supplement.
- Do not consume any Genetically Modified Organism (GMO)
- Avoid exposure to Electromotive Force (EMF’s)
- Increase vigorous exercise that encourages sweating
- Dry skin brushing
- Enema and detox protocols x twice per year,
- Find a technique that encourages an internal state of peace and calm
- Work to amplify life affirming emotions.
- Actively combine forces with healthy, like minded individuals to create collective awareness to bring about positive change in environments that are highly toxic and polluted.
- If you cannot afford an air-purifier, the following plants have the highest oxygenating and air-purifying effect in your home or work space. (Please see below).
Oxygenating foods to assist your cells: Chlorophyll: all plants, even citrus fruits, contain at least some chlorophyll; the greater the amount of chlorophyll, the greener the plants.
- mustard greens
- blue-green algae
- beet greens
- turnip greens
- green onions
- swiss chard
- pine nuts
- mountain tea
For advice and recommendations on sourcing some of the recommended foods & herbs in a supplement form, or the essential oils please contact Dr. Marina at
www.houseoflife.com.au | @thehouseoflifeclinc | @sol.bydrmarina and for regular health, wellness tips and updates please sign up to our monthly
The House of Life Newsletter.