Daily health check! Every morning:
- Take a deep breath and hold your breath for 10 seconds. If you successfully complete it without coughing, discomfort, a sense of oppression etc then this shows there is no fibrosis in the lungs, indicating no infection. - CV does not resist heat and dies if exposed to a temperature of 27 degrees +\
- Masks are effective as the diameter is about 400-500 nanometres, health professionals need to take further precautions.
- On a metal surface CV can survive 12 hours.
- CV can live nested in fabrics and clothes for 6-12 hours.
- CV only survives on your hands for about 10 minutes.
- CV may not show signs of infection for days.