We are Hiring!
Marketing and Administration Role
The House of Life is a holistic wellness space located in Armadale, VIC. We offer Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, Counselling, and Nutritional Advice in a boutique wellness setting. Our Owner/Director is Dr. Marina Christov, who brings 25 years of experience and is passionate about helping people regain optimal health. The business extends to our product range which includes award-winning functional medicine products.
This Marketing Assistant role will ideally span across 1-2 days per week at the clinic and will be multi-dimensional. We are searching for someone with creative flair who will be able to manage dual social media accounts, create aligned content/posts, liaise with external contractors (graphic designers, web designers, videographers, PR) to manage marketing materials, events and website management. You will have the confidence and personality to be able to promote and educate others on the wellness/tea collection with passion and enthusiasm. This may include shifts at pop-up stores, trade shows and interstate travel exhibitions.
In addition to the marketing side of the business, the administrative part of the role will be responsible for managing the front desk, answering phone calls and scheduling appointments. Duties may also include being responsible for management of inventory, ordering supplies, and assisting with billing and insurance claims.
• Outgoing, extraverted personality
• Confident to successfully present our wellness collections for pop-up shops/trade shows and travel
• Attention to detail
• Great organisation skills
• Experience with social media and digital marketing
• Experience with and/or an interest in EDM design—knows Canva and other digital marketing programs
• Fluent with all Microsoft programs including Outlook, Excel, Word and Google Suite
• A person who thinks outside the box
• Experience in organising and marketing product launches, and Dr. Marina’s seminars, pop up clinics and events.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Experience in customer service and administrative support
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
Ideally, we are searching for someone with a vibrant and outgoing personality with creative flare who will feel confident to promote our products in various streams.
If this sounds like you or someone you may know, please email your CV and Cover Letter to Zanthe Toffanello. If you have any portfolio’s of work you have done, please feel free to include. email@example.com
* Must be located in Melbourne, preferably local