Please send your CV, a covering email telling us about yourself and a portfolio (if relevant) to the contact listed if you would like to apply for one of the positions listed here.
FRONT OF HOUSE & CREATIVE DESIGNER
The House of Life Clinic is more than a health clinic. It’s a unique experience that transforms, uplifts and inspires on the path to vibrant health & wellbeing.
We’re looking for an energetic, dedicated, passionate and creative individual. Part time work required for Saturdays with the possibility of an extra work day (Monday or Tuesday)
Suited for an individual with an all-round creative flair, experience with skills in social media management, photography, graphic design and basic digital marketing are highly regarded. In addition to content creation the suitable individual will assist with some business administration.
Salary: $26 per hour
Hours: Saturday 10.00am – 4.00pm with the potential of more hours
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creative content design inclusive of Photography and Graphic Design
- Website management (uploading blogs)
- Social media creation
- Reception duties as required
A bit about you:
- You’re savvy with all thing’s social media
- Trustworthy and reliable
- A creative individual who thinks outside the box
- Have a keen interest in health and wellbeing
- Quick to action and operate with efficiency
- Familiar with WordPress (website management system)
- Graphic Design skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is preferable but not a prerequisite
- A desire to be part of a team that’s dedicated to bringing positive changes on an individual and social levels.
If you are interested in joining our team please email a copy of your CV, Cover letter and any examples of your creative works to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you !
THE HOUSE OF LIFE TEAM